domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008

an end for the saddest story.

I do regret knowing you.
I do regret everything I said.
And the only thing I want to do tonight is just leave and forget, I can't stand the pain of your existence.
I wish you were something that could go away when I pressed delete. something that was just on my mind and that it never existed.
I hate you even more for everything I have found out.
I wish I never knew you.
Of course I don't want to remember all the good moments we had together, because now for me there are a bunch of crap.
Querida amiga, ojala te fueras a la verga.
What can I do?
You used to complain that all the women you met were just a bunch of bitches that treated you like shit. Well guess what? you are just like them.
But remember, even if you don't believe it karma's a bitch and it will come and bite you in the ass....it sure came back to me. But i'm learning to deal with it.
You are just the worst example of a woman there is on earth.
God should delete you.
My friend, go away and fuck yourself.

1 comentarios:

Mahomedalid Ivan Pacheco Morelos dijo...

Tiene energía, tiene energía...